Monday, August 24, 2009

RAMBO!

Today is Henry's day to shine. He is already trying to pull out his tube himself. The doctor just left the room and said that he wants to get him off the vent very early today. Hopefully that means around noon, that's what it says in his nurses notes. BUT- don't get discouraged if you don't hear back from me soon after that. When Arkansas Children's Hospital says noon- that could very easily mean 2 or 3. But they will get it done today! I will get to hold my 7.5 Lb. baby TODAY!! He is so much bigger than he was when I got to hold him last.
Ill keep you updated! Keep him close to your heart all day today.
Hopefully Henry can earn his dad's favorite nickname today.
GO RAMBO GO!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Here's to hoping God heard our prayers and Henry get's off the vent today :)

Lifting you up in prayer,
Chantal

Brycen said...

Yea for Henry! My mom said he is off the vent. You know we have fighters in our family!!!!

Renee said...

Aunt Na say hello and send her love and kiss's. Im still praying for all of you but Im glad u are doing so good. Cant wait to hold u in my arms

Sarah said...

Oh Alli, that warms my heart to hear such good news. Henry is definitely a little fighter. I have put you and your family on every prayer list I know of. Keep your chin up, girl! There are a lot of people praying for the Summers Family right now!